It is often said, “It takes a village to raise a child.” Likewise it takes a village for the Boys and Girls Club to sustain services that benefit hundreds of “children who need us most,” We need your help. If you are willing and able to invest in kids, there are a number of ways you can assist.
make up nearly 40% of the Boys and Girls Club Budget, and support critical functions not directly funded through grants.
helps BGCC save money on necessary supplies, equipment, services and commodities (See Wish List).
is for individuals who wish to establish a personal or family legacy and support new generations of Club members in years to come.
- Copy paper
- mailing envelopes
- file folders
- printer ink, etc.
- Paints and brushes
- Colored pencils
- Construction and drawing paper
- Cardstock and poster board in different colors
- Arts and crafts beads -Assortment pack
- Fabric markers and Fabric paint
Custodial and Maintenance Supplies
- Garbage can liners – all sizes
- Vacuum cleaner and bags
- Entry-way rugs and area rugs
- Push brooms and straight brooms
- All-purpose cleaner solutions and disinfectant
- window cleaner
- Ice melt and snow shovels
- File Cabinets
- Office Chairs
- Plastic storage containers with lids – varied sizes
- Teen appropriate decorations for teen room
- Bean bag chairs and other furniture appropriate for teens
- Colored stringed lights
- Fat Heads – of celebrities or Marvel heroes
- Sporting goods and game room supplies or equipment